Friday 15 April 2011

Evaluation Four.

Target audience.

My target audience for my magazine are adults between 16-24. Specifically, my audience will be the broad label of 'Indie/alternative'. 
Things that my audience may have are a specific music taste, such as a more unique taste that can fit into the alternative music scene. They will be interested in new and upcoming music that they would find in magazines such as this one, and also want to go to gigs regularly which is something that magazines such as this one promote. The typical clothing worn will be from vintage shops and high street places such as Topshop, as these shops are stereotypically associated with this style of music. 
The look I have gone for within my magazine targets my age range as it has quite a mature image with writing that includes swearing within it, this is why I have gone for an older audience that would be interested in it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment