Friday 15 April 2011

Evaluation Six.

Technology used when creating magazine.

I used a dell studio laptop, when writing my article and editing some of the photos used and carrying out a lot of my research. I didn't really learn much as I already knew how to work the programs that I used.


When I took my draft and final shots I used this cybershot camera to take them. I found that the images I took were of really good quality and looked really good. I learnt that I could take some really interesting shots by changing the effects on the camera.




A program that I learnt a lot from was photoshop elements as I could edit my photos to create effects that suited my magazine style. I could also move my magazine around with ease until I found the look I thought was best. 

Not only did I use the school computers and my home laptop I used a macbook to use other programs that I could edit my photos on. I learnt quite a lot -although I didn't use it that much- but I used adobe illustrator to try edit some of my photos. 


I also used blogger, Scribd and slideshare when uploading images, articles and research.

No comments:

Post a Comment