Friday 15 April 2011

evaluation Five.

Addressing and attracting the audience.

FRONT COVER:

The use of a strong main title/ logo can attract the audience as magazines such as NME have built up a name for themselves and even when it's covered over it is still easily recognizable. With my title, I wanted to create a similar effect and so had a simplistic logo that could be easily recognizable and would attract the audience.


When attracting the audience to the magazine I used a simple cover line that fitted in well with my magazine, as it was the same colour scheme/ fonts etc. The image I used on the background of my main page has high contrasting colours that attract attention. Also, my models eyes are very striking in the image which directly addresses the audience and makes it seem more appealing. 

The use of a good colour scheme throughout the front cover makes the magazine more professional and attracts the target audience as this is the sort of thing that they would look for, on mine I have used a simple black and white font. I havn't overcrowded the front cover which makes it look more appealing to the audience as well as more intriguing as the cover lines and quotations are quite subtly attractive. 


CONTENTS: 

The contents attracts the audience as it is simple yet has features that would interest the target audience. 
The choice of just using one photo attracts the audience to that particular point and does not look over crowded and unprofessional. the image used is an attractive image of Kog, which is aesthetically pleasing to the reader.


The artists and other features that are listed in the contents are attractive to the reader as the features listed all relate to the audiences preferences and music tastes. 

No comments:

Post a Comment