Monday 31 January 2011

Mock Photos.

When I took the photos, I used a few different 'poses' for my model, this was so I could get a variety of angles and shots that best fitted the image I had in my head and also get shots that flattered my model the best. I also included a few props to some of the shots (e.g. a chair and a cigarette) these were added so I could try out other styles of photos. These photos I have taken have not been edited, however, the one (or more) I use in my final magazine will be edited to fit the style and genre I want to produce. The contrast, colour and brightness will be changed quite alot as I want my image to stand out and look different, as it is going to be the full image on the front cover (not a cut out). This is also one of the reasons why I have chosen the background in the shots links into the fact I am having my background on my cover, therefore I have picked something that links into my title and also looks interesting.





No comments:

Post a Comment