Wednesday 23 February 2011

Draft Evaluation Feedback

From my feedback I will adapt my magazine slightly in a few areas and change quite a lot in others in order to make it look as professional as possible. There are a few simple things that will make it look a lot less messier, and i will also change a few things that I will change drastically.

My front cover doesn't need much changing, the front image relates to my magazine title and genre well so I am going to leae that. However, the rest of my front cover only needs a few small changes to make it look as good as I think it can, for example, it could use a few alignments to make all of the text line up and look professional. Also, the barcode could do be slightly smaller as it it too large on the page. Other than these changes I think that my draft front cover will be good enough as my final hand in.

The feedback I have received on my contents, I would agree with quite strongly. My draft contents looks unfinished in comparison with my other pages. Due to this I think I need to drastically change my contents layout and also adapt it to fit in with my genre and the style of the other pages. I.e colour schemes and picture style. I think if I go for the same style of magazine I have been inspired by I definitely need to fill my contents up more, to make it look more interesting and professional.

My double Page Spread, only needs a few minor changes such as alignment and sizes to fit the page. My article needs to be slightly longer to fill the page up and not make it look awkwardly placed. However, if instead of adapting my article I could also put in another picture of my model, I could cut the image to include more skills to up my mark.

No comments:

Post a Comment