Sunday 6 February 2011

mock ups

this is a mock up of the style of how i want my draft front cover to be. I have used the same layout, style and fonts as I will use. The 'look' of the front cover is definitely how I would like my magazine to look, the use of special guests and features isn't usually something I would go for, however I think that with this style it works oddly well.
The simplicity of the contents is what I like most about it, I don't know if I will actually cut of my model as sometimes I think it can look quite unprofessional. When I do my real contents  I will include more colours that tie in to my genre and the rest of the magazine. I may also include more than one image on to it, this I think would make it seem more full and interesting to the eye.


This double page spread is a very similar to how I will lay mine out, however I may do a quote over the picture to add more detail onto it to make the page look more enticing to the reader. The style of the picture isn't what i will put on the final DPS as I think I will use a picture with more of an interesting background. However, I will still use just one model and not a 'band'.

No comments:

Post a Comment